Design should go further than the door. Your door hardware should not only add safety and security to an opening, but provide an aesthetic appeal as well. Through dedication to user needs for quality and design, Corbin Russwin and SARGENT brands have created modern lines of commercial door handles and locks that not only meet your functional requirements, but also feed your inspiration with exquisite design. If you are an architect or interior designer, turn to Corbin Russwin and SARGENT brands from ASSA ABLOY – where function never looked so good.
Built to Last, Designed to Look Good
While the commercial market is often saturated in standard door solutions, Corbin Russwin and SARGENT brands equip architects and interior designers with the contemporary door handles and expert consultations they need to express any vision.
- Corbin Russwin and SARGENT brands take into consideration the design cohesiveness that is needed to make a statement – without making safety and security take a back seat.
- Choose from a wide variety of modern door levers and finishes to complement your design with the Corbin Russwin Muséo® and SARGENT Studio Collection Lines. Use the product selectors to design your next project.
- Configure any lock and lever handle with the same design for overall cohesion throughout your space – from high-use mortise locks to high-security access control locks.
- Made from recycled and sustainably-sourced materials, these innovative and high-end door levers aim to be environmentally sustainable.
- The Architectural Consultants at ASSA ABLOY can assist with your Division 8 / 28 Door and Hardware specifications, or they can introduce you to the ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio, meant for architects working in a 3D Building Information Model (BIM) environment.